TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT
A temporary work permit grants authorization for a foreign national to conduct lawful work activities for a period not exceeding six (6) months. This type of permit cannot be extended in-country.
Xpatweb has an experienced and dedicated team of immigration specialists, master tax practitioners, commercial attorneys, chartered accountants and mobility practitioners. Our team ensures hassle-free and smooth application processes with the least involvement of applicants and efficiently deals with large volumes in the quickest turnaround time. Our team is designed to support you before and after your arrival in Ghana.
Allows you to lawfully work
Must be obtained prior to working in Ghana
Valid for up to six (6) months
May not be extended
The following quintessential documents must be submitted interalia with the application –
- Application letter from the host company
- An employment contract of assignment letter from the host company
- Copies of qualifications or professional certificates
- Registration documentation from the host company
- Police clearance certificate less than one (1) year old
- Medical report
- Certificate of discharge from tax authorities from the host company